Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy National Papercrafting Month! :)

And Happy New Year (of course)! :) Hope that you all had a lovely Christmas season! This is what I have been working on in the few weeks before and the time after Christmas...

Here are the scrapbook pages for the Topstitch WSOTG that I will be holding this month. I have also created these two pages using the same paper, but in a "boy" version. I will post them soon - just adding some finishing touches!

And these are the cards... Could the be any cuter??!!!


I LOVE the new Caboodle paper - it is SO cute! Here is a page I threw together using it and the awesome new Irresistables Lots of Dots letters (on the words 'owen's' and 'recharging'). When you ink these letters, they resist the ink on the dots, leaving this beautiful finish!
And here is the Caboodle WSOTG layout. I have yet to create the cards, but will soon!

Using one of my favorite paper packs from years ago, I created these pages using the Cocoa Cafe paper! Glad I have a stock pile of it! :)




I love the Big Pinks Just Blooms Paper Flowers - they add such a unique touch to your pages (and fill in much space)! :)
That's all for now! Don't forget that the Felicity Promo is on until the end of January (see details below) and that I will be holding workshops for the Topstitch paper packet on January 21st from 7-10pm and on January 23rd from 1-4pm. Contact me for more details! See you then!

--Julie

No comments: